- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
Key words: torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, camera, night
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service:
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize where you are reading across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous position after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting.
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
• Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and Share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
Share & Play Content across Smart Devices, Anytime Anywhere
Samsung Link enables users to access & play content saved on other devices over a wireless access point as well as over the internet.
1) Remote access across devices & Content management
Remotely access and manage your devices and use and share multimedia content. (Register your PC at link.samsung.com)
2) Store photos automatically to your PC or storage service
Photos/Videos taken with your device will automatically be transferred onto your PC or storage service.
3) Stream your photos on TV
Push your content from your smart device or PC to the large screen of your Samsung TV and enjoy with family & friends.
If the application is not pre-installed, you will not be able to use Samsung Link properly.
The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, all‐in‐ones and MFPs without the need for third‐party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality built‐in to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
HP Print Service Plugin memory requirements ‐ 2.2 MB
Compatible with these devices (as of May 2013) –
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• HP Slate 7
Compatible HP printers –
Rated one of best resource management tools on Android market.
V3 is coming! Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
The app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese(pt), Portuguese(br)...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0,4.1 and 4.2. Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
You can download older versions from our official website.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click -- includes a simple widget for automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. To use this feature, you must have ES Task Manager module installed.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and many more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, or any issues you may have.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
KW: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app killer, task killer pro
* Notice *
If you cannot find widget of Color Note notepad notes, please read below FAQ.
* Features for Color Note notepad notes *
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky note Widget
-Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule by note in calendar
-Password Lock note : Protect your notes by passcode
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
-Reminder notes on status bar
-Notepad supports ColorDict Add-On
-Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
-Quick memo / notes
-Wiki note link : [[Title]]
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
* Online backup and sync cloud service for Color Note notepad notes *
-Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
-It does not send any of your notes to server without your signing up.
-Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions for notepad notes *
-Internet Access : For online backup & sync notes
-Modify/delete SD card contents : For backup notes to sdcard
-Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot : For reminder notes
* FAQ for Color Note notepad notes *
Q : How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A : Goto home screen and long press empty space and choose widget, Color Note will be there for sticking on page.
Q : How come the widget and the alarm and remider notes functions don't work?
A : If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder and etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support them! If you have already moved app to SD card, but you want those features, you have to move it back to device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard
Q: I forgot my master password, how can I change it?
A: Menu -> Settings -> Master Password -> Menu Button-> Clear Password. You will lose current locked notes when you clear password!
Q: How can I create to do list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to striketrough.
When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
Keywords : ColorNote Notepad,note, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
Over 25,000,000 users' choice with 4.7 stars! Upgrade to PRO and get up to 70% battery power savings!
>>> THE WORLD'S LEADING BATTERY SAVER & POWER MANAGER! <<<
● Global Saver — 17 languages supported (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, German, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more)
● Easy & Powerful Saver — Increase your battery life by up to 50%
● Simple Saver — Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great battery savings
● Convenient Saver — “Optimize” desktop widget allows you to stop power-consuming background apps with a one-touch to boost your battery life
● Fast Saver — Instantly find battery power saving problems with the “Optimize” button
● Effective Saver — Protect your battery with healthy battery charging to extend life of your battery
● Adapts to You — Automatically save battery power with Smart Power settings (PRO upgrade).
>>> POWERFUL FREE BATTERY SAVING FEATURES <<<
● ACCURATE STATUS — Smart technology helps you know exactly how much charge you’ve got left with detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
● SMART PRE-SET MODES — Choose mode that fits your battery power usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our battery saver:
- General Mode — Save battery power even while keeping most Android services running;
- Long Standby — Keeps dialing and SMS available while maximizing standby time;
- Sleep Mode — Turns off most services EXCEPT THE CLOCK to save your battery power until the morning
- Custom Mode — Create your own mode to get exactly the battery savings you need
● ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZE — Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your battery savings
● ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION — Manage background apps and Android phone hardware easily and safely with smart home screen widget (i.e. Battery level widget, Hardware switch widget, Mode switch widget);
● BETTER BATTERY DETAILS — Show Android phone battery power level by % or time remaining;
● HEALTHY CHARGE MANAGER— Track and implement healthy charging practices to keep your battery working at its best;
>>> MUST-HAVE PRO FEATURES of DU Battery Saver <<<
● INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING: Automatically switch battery saving modes based on your preferences
- Battery Level — Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
- Time Schedule — Switch to any battery saver mode based on time of day;
● AUTO-CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- Set an Auto-Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
- Protect important apps from auto-clear by adding them to the Ignore List.
● CPU FREQUENCY (Root devices): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
Please follow us on:
Questions about DU Battery Saver? Visit or contact us at .
More than 40 million customers trust Lookout:
☆ “Best app EVER! Found my lost phone using Lookout!”
☆ “Best Anti Virus for Android phones!”
☆ “Security, back-up and locator all in one. Love it!”
And the press loves Lookout:
★ TechCrunch - “Top 10 Best Free Apps”
★ LAPTOP Magazine – “The Best Mobile Security Solution for Android Devices!”
★ PCWorld - “Lookout should be one of your first stops on the Android Market!”
Lookout Security & Antivirus FREE Features:
►SECURITY & ANTIVIRUS
• App Scanning: Continuous, over-the-air protection from viruses, malware, adware and spyware
►FIND MY PHONE
• Locate & Scream: Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm - even when it is on silent!
• Signal Flare: Automatically save your phone's location when the battery is low
• Lock Cam: Get an email with the picture and location of whoever incorrectly enters the passcode 5 times
►BACKUP & DOWNLOAD
• Contact Backup: Save a copy of your Google contacts
• Download your contacts to your computer so you can transfer them to an existing phone or tablet.
Lookout offers a two-week FREE trial - no credit card info required - of its Premium features, including:
+ Safe Browsing: Block dangerous URLs
+ Privacy Advisor: See what personal information can be accessed by other apps
+ Lock & Wipe: Remotely lock your device, post a custom message and erase your data
+ Other Premium features: photo & call history backup,or transfer data to a new device, Premium Tech Support, and More!
After your trial ends, you can continue to enjoy Lookout’s FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
Note: If you’re on Android 2.2+ (Froyo) and have trouble uninstalling, go to Settings -> Location & Security -> Select Device Administrators and uncheck Lookout. Contact us at support [at] Lookout.com for questions.
➠Learn about the latest security threats at
➠Learn about our permissions at
➠Like us on Facebook at
➠Follow us on Twitter at
KW: Antivirus, Anti-virus, Antivirus, Security, Backup, Find My Droid, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Anti Virus Protection, Trojan, Malware, Spyware,Lockout, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Outlook, Anti-theft, Adware
* Phone * Tablet * Clouds (Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or SkyDrive) * PC, Mac, Linux (via built in networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group:
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust SEARCH technology in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs) without the need for cables, cloud services, Wi-Fi or any type of data connection. Leef Bridge features a micro USB connector and full-size USB connector that access the same memory so users can share content, photos, videos, music and documents to and from any compatible device. Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some operations faster.
- Better file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
It gives you the ability to stop processes that burn battery life (Task Killer) and backup your apps (App Backup) in case you lose or change phones.
Features include: file management, content management, multi-cloud, cloud content management with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip, downloader, thumbnails, search files, application manager, task manager, attachments...
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: .
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 60 languages and counting.
See for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more:
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.