Flip through the news from your Twitter timeline as well as from outlets like the Financial Times, USA Today and The Verge. See everything from posts and photos shared by friends on Facebook and Instagram to videos from YouTube and pop culture nuggets from Rolling Stone. Find inspiration for your travel, style and life from places like National Geographic, Etsy and Cool Hunting. Or create your own magazines on anything from Cooking to Chemistry.
Bring Flipboard on the train during your morning commute, catch up over coffee or on vacation, use it as a tool at work or simply to wind down your night. Search for anything or anyone, and make it your own.
It’s the one thing to simplify your daily life.
★ With news and social networks all in one place, it’s easy to quickly catch up on the news you care about.
★ Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through articles, updates, photos and videos in a beautiful magazine format.
★ Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Google Reader, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, Sina Weibo and Renren.
★ Use Cover Stories, a custom tile on Flipboard that gives you the best of everything you follow on Flipboard. Cover Stories is a quick dose of what’s happening now a constantly updated selection of articles, photos and videos shared by your friends.
★ Save anything to read later using Instapaper, Pocket and Readability.
★ Create a Flipboard account to access your favorite content and social networks on different or shared devices.
★ Enjoy Flipboard in 15 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
★ Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other topics of interest.
★ Access Flipboard quickly through the widget.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
Visit our website and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at or Google+ at for tips and tricks and other helpful information.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page:
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to:
Download this award-winning news application, that has been downloaded by over 20 million users.
"Pulse is a wonderful news reader if you haven't seen it " - Steve Jobs
"Pulse News - the new king of Apps" - Fortune Magazine
"Pulse News scales the charts" - New York Times
☆ NEW - Pulse Highlights: Highlights showcases the stories you care about, and it’s powered by the people you care about. Check out your Highlights feed by tapping ‘Highlights’ at the top of the left navigation bar. You’ll see stories shared by your friends, and you can add your own by tapping the blue Highlights icon at the bottom of any article.
☆ Tablet support: Pulse is beautifully formatted and optimized for hundreds of Android devices - it is perfect for your resolution and size of the tablet.
☆ Dual view: For each article on Pulse, you can switch between a clean summary of the article or go to the website directly. When you tap on an article, both are ready to view, almost instantly!
☆ Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes them available wherever you are.
☆ Save Stories: Collect your favorite stories using your Pulse.me account. Send to Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote and Google Reader, all in one tap.
☆ Easy share: Found an interesting news article? Sharing a news story on Pulse via Email, Facebook, and Twitter is as easy as two taps.
☆ Source Syncing: With your Pulse account, sync your favorite sources across your all your devices and platforms.
☆ Integration with Google Reader: Pulse allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader. Your stories are synced with your Google account.
Connect with us: Visit us at or email us at . Follow us at @pulsepad on Twitter or follow us on Facebook at
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
‘NewsHunt : India News | Jobs' is free and is used every day by millions of users around the world.
- Recipient of GSMA Mobile Awards 2013 for Best Mobile Publishing Product
- Number 1 News App on Google Play in the free ‘News & Magazines’ category on Google Play
- India's Best News App & in top 10 smartphone consumed apps across all platforms by Neilsen Consumer Rankings - Named the ‘Most Downloaded News App’, by GetJar.com with over 8 million downloads to date - Users spend more time on NewsHunt than on YouTube, according to a report by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights
• Read News from 85 national & regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Read News in English & 10 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn’t support the language & font. Available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi & Oriya
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Partners: The Hindu, Hindustan Times, The Indian Express, Mid-Day, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi) & more
• Share News over SMS, Email & Facebook
*Find your next Job on ‘NewsHunt : India News | Jobs'*
Now, ‘NewsHunt : India News | Jobs' lets you stay on top of the best Job opportunities that suit you, in one simple Job search experience! Combining over 1 lakh Job postings from India's best Job portals, Naukri.com & Monsterindia.com, the app makes the process of finding a Job simple & fast.
• Search for Jobs by keywords, location & industry type or browse by category
• Find Jobs and read detailed Job descriptions without leaving the app
• Save the Jobs you like, to read & apply to later
• Apply to Jobs directly from your mobile
• Create your profile & let the app search for matching Jobs, even when you're not using the app
• Get one-touch access to your most recent Job searches, without having to type your search query again
Do enjoy reading your favourite newspapers & looking for Jobs on ‘NewsHunt : India News | Jobs'. To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to
Keywords: NewsHunt, India Newspapers on Mobile, Mobile Indian Newspaper, Mobile Newspaper, India, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, English, News, Photo Gallery, Movie Reviews, Cricket, Horoscope, GPRS, Read Newspapers, Cricket, Scores, Live Scores, ODI, Test Match, Politics, Religion, Games, Lifestyle, Photo Gallery, Bollywood News, Recipes, Health, Breaking News, Cinema, Classifieds, Business, Careers, Magazines, Lifestyle, Economy, Politics, Jobs, Find Jobs, Job Search, Job Portals, Job Sites, Naukri.com, Monster, Monsterindia.com, Naukri, Apply, Recruitment, Recruiters, IT, BPO, Call Centre, Freshers, Trainee, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Management, Software, Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir, Bengal, Jharkhand, Bangladesh
- クローズアップ - Yahoo!の各サービスからさまざまなテーマで厳選した記事をご紹介
- Yahoo!天気・災害 - 週間天気予報、現在地の天気
- Yahoo!知恵袋 - 恋愛相談、趣味、暮らしと生活のガイド
- Yahoo!映像トピックス - 世界の厳選映像
- Yahoo!スポーツ - スポーツ速報、最新速報、ニュース
- GyaO! - 映像、動画ランキング、動画配信、芸能人動画
- Yahoo!ロコ - 周辺の人気グルメ店
- Yahoo!ファイナンス - 株価、株価検索、
- Yahoo!地図 - 地図、店舗、施設検索 地図表示
- Yahoo!路線情報 - 周辺地図、電車の乗り換え案内
- Yahoo!テレビ - テレビ番組表、ラジオ番組表、番組表設定
- Yahoo!メール - アプリの画面を表示していなくても新着メールがあればステータスバーやバイブレーションで通知します。
* Publisher editions - Publishers such as Forbes, The Guardian, TechCrunch, PBS, Saveur, and more have produced hundreds of editions including full length, in-depth articles, videos, fine photography, and slideshows. Editions are free - covering news, business, lifestyle, fashion, sports, science, technology, design, food, entertainment and more.
* Fast scan - A new navigation mode lets you quickly swipe vertically to discover unread stories within an edition, swipe horizontally to move to the next edition within a category. Or, use the “sidebar” to jump ahead to a specific edition.
* Breaking stories - Google Currents uses Google search technology to deliver the hottest breaking stories in categories such as world, entertainment, sports, science, and more. As you travel to different countries, additional breaking stories are added to match your location.
* Saved stories - Run across an in-depth article that you want to read later, or a special recipe you want to keep? Star any story to be saved for later, in your personal Saved stories edition.
* Your favorite blogs and feeds - Instantly, turn your Google Reader subscriptions, or any of your favorite blogs/feeds into a beautiful edition with a magazine feel.
* Translate - Currents uses Google translate technology to translate editions into a preferred language of your choice. 44 languages are supported.
* Widget - Immediately see fresh news on your android home screen with the Google Currents widget.
Each edition is available for high speed offline reading, and provides quick-touch sharing. Google Currents self-adapts to differently sized phones and tablets, with subscriptions synchronized across devices. Google Currents - a reading experience not to be missed.
Named by New York Times, The Next Web, SlashGear and more as a top 10 Android app.
It is designed for Xperia™, Xperia™ Tablet with a clean and sleek interface optimally arranged for the touch screen devices. Just tapping a favorite post, you see the detail and share it with your friends.
The "Featured" section of Socialife helps you to find variety of news feeds by leading publishers. By tapping "+" you will instantly start subscribing to your favorite sources.
Devices which Socialife can be installed
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ Z1
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ L
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ C
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ M
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ SP
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ Z Ultra
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ Z
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ ZL
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ ZR
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ T
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ TX
Sony Smartphone Xperia™ V
Sony Xperia™ Tablet Z
Sony Xperia™ Tablet S
Sony Tablet S
Sony Tablet P (Except USA model)
Smartphone : Android 4.1 or above
If Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) is not yet available for your device, please wait for the system update. After update, you can download Socialife to your device.
Tablet : Android 4.0 or above
For earlier Android versions, please have your system updated before downloading the application.
Please note that since Sony Tablet P for USA (SGPT211US/S) will not be able to upgrade its Android version, Socialife app cannot be used.
About Socialife sign-in
To sign in Socialife, Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) or Facebook account is required.
If you do not have an account, you can create one.
SEN account may not be available in some countries or devices.
VKontake account can be used to sign in Socialife in some countries or regions.
Those who signed in Socialife with Facebook or VKontakte account;
Facebook/VKontakte posts can be viewed in Socialife.
You need to use the Facebook/VKontakte account to sign in Socialife. If you sign in Socialife with SEN account, new Socialife account will be created and your registered Facebook/VKontakte account cannot be associated to this new account.
Those who signed in Socialife with SEN account;
Facebook/VKontakte posts can be viewed by associating your Facebook/VKontakte account from settings menu of Socialife.
You need to use your SEN account to sign in Socialife. You cannot use the Facebook/VKontakte account to sign in.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Lead the conversation by sharing today’s news and dig deeper into the stories that matter most to you.
*Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
*Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
*Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows LIVE (as available; check with your cable, satellite or telco provider).
*Contribute your story or opinion to CNN iReport by uploading photos and video directly from your app. Follow other iReporters and see stories from their point of view.
The CNN App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as your location, network connection, camera, and social media accounts. This is to enhance some of the features of your app such as your weather forecast, iReport submissions and ability to share stories with your social network. CNN respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at . We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible for you.
★ READ new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your magazine library offline and across all your devices.
★ EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from your favorite magazines worldwide.
★ SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on magazine subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free magazine articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App" – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best IOS and Android App” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Playboy, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook, Cosmopolitan
LIFESYTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to support device configurations resulting from rooting a device.
Get your latest news and entertainment from the New York Times, CNET, MSNBC, CNN, Slate and others.
To launch the MobileLife Widget after installing, long press the home screen, select “widgets” and select “Mobile Life”.
New York Times, Business Week, and TechCrunch call it "DVR for the web."
Previously the #1 paid Android news app, now free!
Use Pocket when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don’t have time to view it. Once it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet or computer. You can read an article during a flight, see a web page while you wait in line or watch a video while relaxing at home.
WHAT YOU CAN POCKET
Articles, videos or pretty much anything you find online.
If it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet, and computer.
EASY ON THE EYES
See your articles, videos and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout.
SAVE FROM ANY APP
Save to Pocket from any app on your Android device. Just tap 'Add to Pocket' when sharing a page.
READ IT LATER USERS
Simply log into Pocket using your Read It Later username and password for a seamless transition.
Download Pocket today and start saving!
Questions about requested permissions? See
This app, designed and developed for Android devices, brings you breaking news and unrivalled coverage of national, international, city, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, business, health, science and technology topics from India’s most-read and most-trusted newspaper.
It comes with Push Notifications, live cricket scorecard; local news from more than 40 cities; latest movie reviews by critics as well as readers; superb photo galleries; and top videos from news, business, sports, entertainment and lifestyle categories.
You can read stories or view photos in landscape as well as portrait mode. The app is highly customizable. You can set your favourite city, change the background colour, and increase or reduce text size. You can save articles/photos for offline reading/viewing, and share articles and photos via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
The Times of India’s Android app is optimized for the Android platform’s 2.3 and above.
The more you use the app, the more relevant stories you'll start to see. The app’s redesign is complete with beautiful and modern touches - it’s fast and easy to use.
• Endless stream of personalized stories
• Highly visual article pages
• Ability to save stories
• Notifications for breaking news
• Summaries by Yahoo
• Multiple categories, including Technology, Finance, Entertainment, Science and more
• Email or share stories with Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter
• Revamped web search experience including images and video
• Discover other great Yahoo apps for your device