No contexto atual de mudança ortográfica, o dicionário mobile da LÍNGUA PORTUGUESA da Porto Editora assume-se como uma aplicação indispensável no dia a dia. Os conteúdos disponibilizados através destes dicionários estão em permanente atualização, razão pela qual, para lhes aceder será necessário uma ligação ativa à Internet. Esta aplicação permite o acesso às versões deste dicionário com e sem Acordo Ortográfico.
Criado a pensar nas necessidades dos educadores e educandos, este dicionário foi desenvolvido para dispositivos Android, garantindo assim uma experiência de utilização otimizada.
- O antes e o depois do Acordo Ortográfico
- Mais de 925 000 palavras pesquisáveis
- Mais de 287 000 definições, locuções, expressões idiomáticas e provérbios
- Vocabulário geral, técnico e científico
- Atualizado com a nova terminologia gramatical (Dicionário Terminológico)
- Informação gramatical exaustiva: categoria gramatical, variante geográfica, domínio, nível de língua, contextos de uso ou sinónimos
- Informação etimológica detalhada para a maioria dos vocábulos
- Reconhecimento de formas flexionadas (femininos, plurais, formas conjugadas, graus dos adjetivos, etc.)
- Ortoépia de palavras homógrafas ou pouco comuns
- Palavra do dia
- Entradas mais consultadas
O dicionário mobile da Língua Portuguesa é uma aplicação para todos aqueles que privilegiam a qualidade dos conteúdos num contexto de mobilidade.
Antes de adquirir esta aplicação, consulte os Termos e Condições de Acesso:
PORTO EDITORA, ESPECIALISTA EM DICIONÁRIOS
*Updated for version 1.4.6 of Minecraft.*
- Item info
- Redstone circuit info
- Mob info
- Clickable crafting squares
- Search for any piece of information in the app
- Achievement info
- Biome info
- Structure info
- Gameplay info
This app is a must have for all miners whether you're a beginner or pro!
One delightful day, little Ginger asks himself the question kids of all ages do at one point – what is it like to be a big cat? Follow Ginger on his quest of finding the answer to this mysterious question, along with his two beloved cats, Tom and Angela.
Bring along your Superstar toys to make the story come alive with their lively and humorous remarks. Don’t own a Superstar? Check it out on: http://tfsuperstar.com/
The entire story is available for FREE, with no in-app purchases.
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
✔ INSPIRING story and characters you know and love.
✔ ENRICHING comments from the revolutionary Talking Friends Superstar toys.
✔ DAZZLING illustrations.
✔ SIMPLE navigation for kids of all ages.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ANDROID: http://outfit7.com/eula-android/
Definitions for over 200,000 words.
Gives over 33,000 example sentences to show words in context.
Over 260,000 related words.
Accepts voice input.
Includes Word of the Day and Random word.
Stores previously searched words in the History.
Download size of only 211K so uses much less file space than other free dictionary apps.
A Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus with Word of the Day and History!
Free English Dictionary gives you over 200,000 word definitions at your fingertips in seconds. Type in an English word and the definition is quickly retrieved from the dictionary. Suggested words are given as you type so don’t worry if you’re not sure of the spelling. If your device is running android 2.1 and above you can also speak and search without having to type the word.
Dictionary definitions are given with examples and notes so you can see the word used in a sentence.
Once you have looked up a word in the dictionary, the Thesaurus button quickly finds words with similar meaning (synonyms) and opposite meaning (antonyms). You can also search the thesaurus directly. Touch a word displayed in the thesaurus results and the dictionary definition is provided.
The Word of the Day function offers an interesting and unusual words retrieved from the dictionary with definitions, examples and notes.
Need more than just one new word a day? Click on the random button in the word of the day page and a new random word, with definitions and examples, will be retrieved from the dictionary.
The History function displays a list of words previously looked up in the dictionary. If you need to check that definition again, just click on the word in the history and the dictionary definition is shown.
Free English Dictionary is regularly updated to enhance performance and user experience.
Look out for new features coming soon to Free English Dictionary:
Audio function - hear how a word is pronounced.
More dictionaries to choose from.
Free English dictionary, it’s quick, easy and very useful!
The Night Sky Lite is a magical new app that enables you to identify the stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations you can see above. Just stand anywhere and hold your Android Phone or Tablet up to the sky and The Night Sky Lite will display the names of the stars, planets and other objects you are able to see, just like magic!
Even if your view is obscured by clouds or daylight, The Night Sky Lite app will know which stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations are hiding from your view! You have to use this app to realize just how amazing it is!
The Night Sky Lite does this by using your location data provided by the GPS and compass built in to your device. It then cross references your location data with its inbuilt map of the sky and overlays the stars, planets, galaxies, and constellations names on your screen. It really is magical and will amaze you, and anyone you show it to!
So next time you're gazing up in to The Night Sky and wonder the name of a star, planet, galaxy, or constellation, just get out your Android Phone or Tablet and let The Night Sky Lite app amaze your gaze!
The Night Sky is a #1 selling app because it really is simply magical!
*****This is a fully functional 1 day TRIAL!******
Is it correct to pronounce "mischievous" as a three-syllable word (miss -chi-vuhss) or a four -syllable word (miss-chee -vi-uhss)? If it is right to use "alumni" as the plural of "alumnus," why is it wrong to use "octopi" as the plural of "octopus"? Should we write "12 am" or "12 a.m."? What is the difference between "principle" and "principal"? Is it "just desserts" or "just deserts"? If you don't know the answer to these questions, if you need a quick and effective guide to correct English, then Oxford A-Z of English Usage is just what you are looking for, containing a gold mine of useful advice on a wide array of common writing and speaking problems.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Small apps extension for Sony products
‘WOW! I couldn’t believe this was possible! I was buying these books which I now have for free.’ – Claire Gardiner
‘I love this app! Finally a great reader with really cool features!!’ – Jenny
‘I’ve never seen so many free ebooks by different authors at one place. Their collection is amazing!’ – Jack Brown
Now you can discover, download, import and read all your ebooks in one app! Featuring an eReader with the following features
+ Supports epub, PDF, rtf, fb2, mobi, and plain text file formats
+ Search the bookstore by Book Title
+ Import ebooks from your phone/SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Read in Classic, Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
In addition, with the bookstore, now you can
+ Browse more than 50,000 free e-books spanning 23 categories including fiction books, fantasy, fan fiction, romance, thrillers, short stories & many more!
+ Rate and review books
+ Get access to trending and featured book for every category
+ Discover books that match your taste
+ Offline dictionary capability
+ Price Comparison engine
+ Adding books to your wish list
In case of any feedback/issues with the app, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our partners for providing the OPDS catalogs. Public domain ebooks are provided by Internet archive. Partners include Smashwords, Feedbooks, Gutenberg, amongst others. eReader technology provided by FBReader and EbookDroid. Link to their latest code can be found on our website - oodleapp.com
Similar applications: Wattpad, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon Reader, Kobo, Kindle, nook
Keywords/Tags: ebooks, download ebook, book reader, free e-books, e-reader, reader, novels, ePub, Gutenberg, comics, ebook reader, read
English to Hindi Dictionary (हिन्दी शब्दकोश) a quick reference/gude
with meanings available for almost all words. A light weight app works
offline and gives faster results without any hassle.
** This app is listed top 20 free apps in android market. Thank you for
making this big success in short time. Watchout for more improvements
and exciting features. **
-Elegant andcsimple UI for faster results
-Simple and easy to use
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
If you would like to opt out from Push Ads. Use this link any time http://www.airpush.com/optout
- Thematische Umkreissuche (Taxi, Restaurants, Hotels, Tankstellen, uvm.)
- Auskunft über dienstbereite Notapotheken
- Geldautomaten in der Nähe
- Kartenanzeige mit Schrägbildansicht!
- Personalisierbare Themenliste
- Merkliste & Adressbuchübernahme
- "GratisTelefonieren" (mehr als 500.000 Nummern)
- Einträge bewerten (in Zusammenarbeit mit golocal)
- Bildergalerien und Videoinserate
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
* More than 37.000 words and expressions
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Hindi (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Devanagari keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load the ads.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject:
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Hindi (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Very useful app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Equador and others.
★ Simple and intuitive interface
★ Translates sentences and words
★ Reads loudly after translation
★ Voice recognition
★ Sends translation as SMS or email (tab on translation to active it)
Interent access is required.
Please email me if you want to add any features or find something which doesn't work
실제 사용하는 사람들이 가장 애용하고 선호하는 필수어플, 추천어플, 무료어플 77가지를 모아보았습니다.
필수추천 무료어플 77의 어플이면 필요로 많은 필수 어플들이 충족될 것입니다.
버벅거림없이 필요한 필수 어플들을 살펴보실 수 있습니다.
필수 추천 무료어플 77의 어플 리스트는 사용자의 선호도에 따라 추후에 언제든지 변경될 수 있습니다.